Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your story.
Our team and philosophy
We embrace remote working, so each of us works from the place he deserves. Backend php developers, fronted developers and dev-ops engineers: we work together with passion and enthusiasm to push forward our project Nuvola.
Madisoft is a cool place to work, thanks to the company’s flexibility: we are positive, relaxed and easy-going. We try to maintain a friendly yet professional environment. We don’t have formal meetings, only a couple of quick weekly calls. It’s very crucial to us that every employee feels like an important part of the company.
We believe in quality and innovation: that’s why we strongly encourage ongoing formation of our team members, through conference sponsorship and participation (also as speakers), local or online tech meetups, collaboration with universities (both master degree thesis and PhD joint financing).
Our project Nuvola
- used by more than 1000 public Italian schools since 2012, more than 150.000 teachers, 1 million students, 2 millions parents
- over 3 millions page view every day
- winner of the “Cloud innovation award” of the Politecnico di Milano School of Business
- more than 100 millions documents created in the last year
- customers info on scuoladigitale.info
Thanks to this very cool project we gave some very interesting conference talks and we was awarded by well-known schools and companies like Politecnico di Milano.
- Symfony day 2016 – Scaling Symfony apps (Matteo Moretti – Madisoft)
- Symfony day 2016 – A journey into Symfony form component (Samuele Lilli – Madisoft)
- Nuvola: a tale of migration to AWS – AWS Meetup 2016 Rome
- Nuvola on symfony.com official showcase
- Symfony day 2014 – SasS con Symfony 2 (Matteo Moretti – Madisoft) – Slides
- Symfony day 2014 – SasS con Symfony 2 (Matteo Moretti – Madisoft) – Video
- Politecnico di Milano – Cloud Innovation Award for Nuvola by Madisoft
- Seeweb talks about Nuvola
- Ravenna Futue Lessons – Nuvola
What we offer:
- remote working: you can work from wherever you like. Feel free to arrange your working day as you prefer
- possibility to earn as much as you think you deserve, accordingly to your knowledge and your will to push ahead your career
- a single enterprise project to work with, used by millions of people every day. No hurry clients, no deadline for yesterday. Take your time to do your job. Our goal is to do it well
- highly-skilled team members, who have been working with the state of the art tools for many years
- agile methodologies and innovative tools. Remote working pushes ahead quality.
- attendance at national and international conferences
- writing articles for our tech blog labs.madisoft.it
What we require:
- Passion and enthusiasm for your job
- Agile problem-solving
- Strong communication skills
- That you live in a European timezone (UTC / UTC +2)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- at least +1 year of experience with Symfony
- Solid knowledge of OOP and PHP
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD (phpspec and behat)
- experience with ES2015, SASS, HTML 5, GIT, gulp or webpack
- Knowledge of React and Redux
- at least +5 year of experience with linux-based systems
- at least +1 year of experience with AWS and Ansible
- at least +2 years of experience developing wordpress themes and plugins
- Knowledge of WordPress Multisite