We’re looking for a talented and passionate developer to work on Nuvola and help our team to develop new services from scratch and add functionalities to the core. Discover our philosophy and our project Nuvola.
WHY THIS JOB IS IMPORTANT
We’re currently moving some Nuvola functionalities completely to the client. Moreover we’re developing some mobile apps for a broad audience (+1M users).
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON THE JOB
Madisoft has a small but very talented team and this is for you the best to learn from high-skilled people. You’ll work, from wherever you like, with others and, thanks to adhering to agile practices on a daily basis, you’ll learn a lot. You’ll become a master of ES2015, SASS and tools like Gulp and Webpack. You’ll dig into the React library and its ecosystem (including React Native).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a passionate developer, curious and willing to learn always something new.
- Solid knowledge of HTML5 and how the web works under the hood
- Solid knowledge of SASS and CSS.
- Knowledge of React
- Knowledge of Gulp and Webpack
- Ability to work in a team adopting agile methodologies
- That you live in an European country
- Knowledge of testing practices and tools
WHAT WE OFFER
Madisoft is a cool place to work, thanks to the company’s flexibility: we are positive, relaxed and easy-going. We try to maintain a friendly yet professional environment. We don’t have formal meetings, only a couple of quick weekly calls. It’s very crucial to us that every employee feels like an important part of the company.
- Remote working
- Starting RAL from 30K to 40K.
- Possibility to get promotions and salary increase
- Bonus to take part at national and internationals events.
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Spend some working hours (usually on Friday) on writing blog posts, contributing to open-source and some other cool stuffs!
Send an email to email@example.com and tell us your story.